Looking for a research manager for the Germany Trade and Invest office for the Southern African countries
Southern African-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry is looking for a research manager for the Germany Trade and Invest office for the Southern African countries.
- Independent research on business news and economic reports
- Administrative work
- Good skills in research techniques.
- Communication skills and experience in handling of administration tasks.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
- Excellent command of German (written and spoken).
- Good Economic and statistical knowledge.
- High interest in economic development in South Africa and the Southern African countries.
- Able to work independently, strong work ethic, reliable and self-motivated
- Half-time with flexible working hours
Germany Trade & Invest is the economic development agency of the Federal Republic of Germany. With more than 50 offices in Germany and abroad and its network of partners throughout the world, Germany Trade & Invest supports German companies setting up in foreign markets, promotes Germany as a business location and assists foreign companies setting up in Germany.
Email CV and certificates to: lcomymailto:lcomyn(at)germanchamber.co.za and fausi.najjar(at)gtai.de
Closing date for applications: 15th of September 2019