Lessons from Germany’s Social Partnership in Germany
– a Public Panel Discussion
Join us at a panel discussion with German and South African experts to assess the lessons to be drawn from Germany’s social partnership.
• Ingo Kramer, President of the Confederation of German Employers’ Associations (BDA),
• Reiner Hoffmann, Chairman of the German Trade Union Confederation (DGB),
• Sipho Pityana, President of BUSA
• Michael Shingange, 1st Deputy President of COSATU.
• Prof Adam Habib (Vice-Chancellor and Principal of WITS University)
The panel debate is hosted together with the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and the Gordon Institute of Business