Food and Agriculture
The competence center based in Durban serves as an information, networking and consulting platform for the economy.
The Competence Centre: Food and Agricultural Machinery
The Competence Centre: Food and Agricultural Machinery, serves as an information, networking and advisory platform related to the processed food industry as well as the agricultural machinery/technology industry.
The CC: is based in Durban.
The main tasks of the Competence Centre include the following:
- Expansion of our own database
- Creation of market transparency (collection, evaluation, communication)
- Communication and cooperation platform with local partners (network, exchange)
- Services (delegations, studies, business partner searches, etc.)
- Promotion of German agricultural machinery and food products in the market (events, activities, projects)